- Sterilray Autonomous Disinfection Vehicle (ADV)The Sterilray Autonomous Disinfection Vehicle (ADV) is a programmable, state-of-the-art robotic instrument manufactured to highest standards of tolerance and performance by a top US manufacturer using patented, proprietary Far-UV Sterilray™ technology and the Ava Mobility Base.
Disinfect 10-12 OR’s Every Night without human intervention via an Easy-to-Use iPad Controller.
- Air Surface Disinfection Unit (ASDU)The ASDU will produce a high level of disinfection on all surfaces exposed to the Far-UV Sterilray™ lamp and will disinfect the air in the room with ‘kill-on-the-fly’ demonstrated capability.
The ASDU is ideally suited for nightly disinfection of surfaces and air, but it can also provide disinfection between room occupation throughout the day.
- Far-UV Sterilray™ Pathogen Reduction Box (PRB)Use the Pathogen Reduction Box (PRB) to disinfect high touch items that are frequently passed from patient to healthcare worker and/or from worker to worker.
It will produce a high disinfection level on any object placed inside.
Use to quickly disinfect movable patient items, TV remotes, stethoscopes, oximeter probes, pens, glasses, cell phones, etc.
An automatic cut-off makes the PRB operation very simple to use.
- GermBuster-Air™ONE-FIFTH OF A SECOND … That’s all it takes for Far-UV Sterilray™ to eliminate 99.98% of the world’s most harmful bacteria at 500 cfm in an airstream.
With unmatched speed, convenience, and effectiveness, the GermBuster-Air is changing the world of HVAC air handling installations through its groundbreaking use of Far-UV Sterilray™ technology.
- GermBuster-Air™ CanisterBest In Class
FAR-UV STERILRAY™ LAMP
- GermBuster-CanAirDestroy microbes that are affecting the health of your air-quality 24/7.
Far-UV Sterilray™ will kill everything in the air that could affect your plants/crops 24/7.
Add the unit to your existing Can-Filter or Vortex system in minutes.
Unit can be run 24/7 even in rooms while dark.
Exceptional long life for both lamp and power supply.
- MicrobeBuster™ Surface UnitFar-UV surface treatment units are designed to safely and effectively disinfect surfaces, conveyors, packages, food, bottle caps, etc. at all critical points along a production line.
Increase the food safety objective by using multiple units throughout your facility.
These economical fixtures are available to be customized to your application.
Units can be used in series or parallel to achieve the desired level of disinfection.
- Far-UV Sterilray Disinfection™ Wand (SDW)The Far-UV Sterilray™ Disinfection Wand (SDW ) will produce a high level of disinfection on all surfaces exposed to the Far-UV Sterilray™ lamp and will disinfect the air in the room with ‘kill-on-the-fly’ demonstrated capability.
The SDW is ideally suited for nightly disinfection of surfaces and air, but it can also provide disinfection between room occupation throughout the day.
Use the SDW to disinfect high touch surfaces that patients or health care workers frequently touch.
Use to quickly disinfect 45 high touch areas in patient rooms in about 10 minutes.
The SDW is ideal for disinfecting areas that are seldom treated, like nurses’ stations, keyboards, mice, chairs, curtains, papers, notebooks, and electronics.
- The GermBuster-AirDuctThe GermBuster-AirDuct is designed to attack pathogens in HVAC systems.
The same Far-UV Sterilray™ breakthrough technology that is now being used in hospitals to combat health care infections, is now available to disinfect the air in your home.
Far-UV Sterilray™ achieved a 99.98% kill of pathogens in the time it takes for the airstream to pass by the lamp.
It also destroys mold and allergens in these systems.
Contaminates include germs, dust mites, fungus, molds, bacteria, and viruses. Flu viruses and other pathogens are microscopic and are transmitted in the air.
1 in every 5 Americans suffers from ailments related to indoor air quality.