- GermBuster Air CanisterBest In Class
Far-UV Sterilray™ Lamp (warranty of 3 1/2 years)
- GermBuster Air DuctThe GermBuster Air Duct is designed to attack pathogens in HVAC systems.
The same Far-UV Sterilray™ breakthrough technology that is now being used in hospitals to combat health care infections, is now available to disinfect the air in your home.
Far-UV Sterilray™ achieved a 99.98% kill of pathogens in the time it takes for the airstream to pass by the lamp.
It also destroys mold and allergens in these systems.
Contaminates include germs, dust mites, fungus, molds, bacteria, and viruses. Flu viruses and other pathogens are microscopic and are transmitted in the air.
1 in every 5 Americans suffers from ailments related to indoor air quality.
- GermBuster CannabisDestroy microbes that are affecting the health of your air-quality 24/7.
Far-UV Sterilray™ will kill everything in the air that could affect your plants/crops 24/7.
Add the unit to your existing Can-Filter or Vortex system in minutes.
The unit can be run 24/7 even in rooms while dark.
Exceptional long life for both lamp and power supply.
- GermBuster HVAC1/5 of one second … That’s all it takes for Far-UV Sterilray™ to eliminate 99.98% of the world’s most harmful bacteria at 500 cfm in an airstream.
With unmatched speed, convenience, and effectiveness, the GermBuster-Air is changing the world of HVAC air handling installations through its groundbreaking use of Far-UV Sterilray™ technology.
- GermBuster LuminaireGermBuster Luminaire is the only proactive solution for destroying airborne viruses and pathogens. Far-UV Sterilray™ matches the resonant frequency of the molecular bonds on the outside of all microbes. All bacteria, viruses, and spores. The Far-UV Sterilray™ light destroys all known microbes by literally making them explode.
The GermBuster Luminaire Fixture design has been carefully conceived to provide direct germicidal ultraviolet exposure for air or surface disinfection. The stainless-steel fixture should be used to disinfect and prevent areas and surfaces from microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses. The treatment is very effective due to the long unobstructed path of the germicidal Far-UV Sterilray™ photons. The dosage, as it applies to ultraviolet disinfection, is a function of time, and the intensity of the lamp, to which the air and surface are exposed. Instant start lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity.
GermBuster Luminaire Fixtures for direct germicidal exposure for air and/or surface disinfection. Our Far-UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculations to ensure the fixture selected is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Utilizes Far-UV Sterilray™ Lamps
- All microorganisms are susceptible to Far-UV Sterilray™ disinfection
- Disinfects air and exposed surfaces with 222nm photons in the ultraviolet range
- Ceiling mounted and powered so as to be safe for occupied areas.
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of high photon energy light.
- Low maintenance->30,000 hours expected lamp life (30,000 hour lamp life warranty)
- The Best Warranty in the Industry 10-30x times longer than others!
Example of Applications
- Doctor’s offices
- Dentists offices
- Maternity Areas
- Labor & Delivery Areas
- Pathology Areas
- Kidney Dialysis Labs
- Operating Rooms
- Emergency Rooms
- Veterinary Clinics
- Clean Rooms
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Electronic Production
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Cosmetic Production
- Conveyor Belt Systems
- Animal Husbandry
GermBuster Luminaire Ceiling Fixtures
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- UtilizesFar-UV Sterilray™ Safe 22nm lamps
- All microorganisms are destroyed by germicidal 222nm disinfection
- Disinfects air and exposed surfaces with Far-UV Sterilray™ light
- Greater photon energy to actually break apart
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of photons
- Low maintenance; 30,000-hour lamps life (3.5 year warranty prorated)
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Multiple models available
Far-UV Sterilray™ Lamps are lower wavelength tubes that produce ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to microorganisms. Approximately 99% of the ultraviolet energy emitted from Far-UV Sterilray™ Lamps is at 222 nanometers, the region of germicidal effectiveness most destructive to bacteria, mold, and virus.
Instant Start Far-UV Sterilray™ Germicidal Lamps do not have tungsten filaments. Lamp life is NOT governed by the life of the filaments and is NOT affected by the frequency of starting. Far-UV Sterilray™ lamps are well-suited for a variety of air and surface applications that require the highest ultraviolet intensity. Far-UV Sterilray™ Germicidal Lamps are similar in size and shape to conventional germicidal UV lamps but can operate at much higher and more lethal UV output.
- GermBuster SabreThe GermBuster Sabre (formally the Far-UV Disinfection Wand) will produce a high level of disinfection on all surfaces exposed to the Far-UV Sterilray™ lamp and will disinfect the air in the room with ‘single-pass kill’ demonstrated capability.
The GermBuster Sabre is ideally suited for the nightly disinfection of surfaces and air, but it can also provide disinfection between room occupation throughout the day.
Use the GermBuster Sabre to disinfect high touch surfaces that patients or health care workers frequently touch.
Use to quickly disinfect 45 high touch areas in patient rooms in about 10 minutes.
The GermBuster Sabre is ideal for disinfecting areas that are seldom treated, like nurses’ stations, keyboards, mice, chairs, curtains, papers, notebooks, and electronics.
- MicrobeBuster MobileThe MicrobeBuster Mobile will produce a high level of disinfection on all surfaces exposed to the Far-UV Sterilray™ lamp and will disinfect the air in the room with ‘single-pass-kill’ demonstrated capability. The MicrobeBuster Mobile can provide disinfection between room occupation throughout the day.
- MicrobeBuster™ SurfaceFar-UV Sterilray™ surface treatment units are designed to safely and effectively disinfect surfaces, conveyors, packages, food, bottle caps, etc. at all critical points along a production line.
Increase the food safety objective by using multiple units throughout your facility.
These economical fixtures are available to be customized to your application.
Units can be used in series or parallel to achieve the desired level of disinfection.