Air Surface Disinfection Rail (ASDR)
The Far-UV Sterilray™ Air Surface Disinfection Rail (ASDR) will produce a high-level of disinfection on all surfaces exposed to the Far-UV Sterilray™ lamp and will disinfect the air in the room with ‘kill-on-the-fly’ demonstrated capability.
The Air Surface Disinfection Rail is ideally suited for nightly disinfection of surfaces and air, but it can also provide disinfection between room occupation throughout the day.
MOST UV PRODUCTS DEACTIVATE PATHOGENS…Far-UV STERILRAY™ DESTROYS PATHOGENS.
Far-UV Sterilray™ is faster, more effective, more durable, and safer than any alternatives in the market today.
Revolutionizing The World of UV
Air and Surface disinfection with Far-UV Sterilray™ to destroy 99.98% of the world’s most harmful bacteria, viruses, and spores with unmatched speed, convenience, and effectiveness.
The Far-UV Sterilray™ Advantage
- Rail system for lamp reduces need for multiple units. Unit covers hundreds of sq./ft.
- Dry, chemical-free disinfection.
- Green Clean – environmentally friendly.
- Instant off with motion detectors.
- No mercury or other dangerous materials in the lamp.
- No labor required; operation controlled by room switch, delay timer or optional App controller Wi-Fi switch.
- Produces high-level disinfection of room air and exposed surfaces.
- Destroys surface pathogens (MRSA, C. difficile, VRE) that routinely compromise healthcare environment.
- Far-UV Sterilray™ produces up to 1000 times greater destruction than any other UV sources.
- Level of disinfection proportional to run time; 7 hours produces >6 log kill on floor level surfaces with 10-12-foot clearance.
- Provides a high level of disinfection between room occupancy during the day and total disinfection each night.
- Far-UV Sterilray™ is being tested to be safe on skin as opposed to UVC which can cause erythema. Seeking FDA approval for occupied spaces.
- Lamp life exceeds 30,000 hours (3 years!) prorated.
- Comfort in knowing that pathogen removal has occurred in a convenient process 365 days/year.
- Increased confidence that germs are being reduced proactively whenever the ASDU is in use.
- Quick, high-level disinfection of room air and all exposed objects with the flick of a switch.
- Can be used each night for maximum disinfection or during the day to achieve a high level of disinfection between room occupation.
- Reduces HAl’s and SSI’s cases saving cost associated with patient care expenses.
- Supports a comprehensive decontamination approach and improves or complements existing manual application methods for cleaning.