Far-UV Sterilray™ Pathogen Reduction Box (PRB)
The FUTURE of HIGH-LEVEL DISINFECTION
Use the Pathogen Reduction Box (PRB) to disinfect high touch items that are frequently passed from person to person.
It will disinfect all surfaces on any object placed inside.
Use to quickly disinfect movable items, TV remotes, pens, glasses, cell phones, etc.
An automatic cut-off timer makes the PRB operation very simple to use.
MOST UV PRODUCTS DEACTIVATE PATHOGENS…FAR-UV DESTROYS PATHOGENS.
Far-UV Sterilray™ is a new Far-UV technology that is up to 1,000 times more effective than germicidal UV-C.
The Pathogen Reduction Box uses two lamps over and under an object placed inside on the special plate.
It produces uniform illumination 360 degrees to disinfect all sides and surfaces. 99.999% (log 5) reduction of MRSA, VRE was achieved in tests in just 20 seconds.
The Deluxe model doubles the lamp power with the ability of a 99.99% (log 4) reduction of Clostridium difficile spores.*
*For a copy of the complete report, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dry, chemical-free disinfection.
- Disinfection of items in 20 seconds.
- Disinfection of all sides of an object in one cycle.
- Instant-on lamp for easy operation.
- Automatic cut-off if the door is opened.
- Green Clean – Environmentally friendly.
- No mercury or other dangerous materials in the lamp.
- No residue left behind.
- No breakdown or fading of rubber or plastics.
- Disinfection of personal items before leaving the facility.
- Dry treatment in 20 seconds automatically – Green Clean.
- Quick, disinfection of objects with minimum effort.
- Comfort in knowing that pathogen removal has occurred in a convenient process.
- Reduction of germ levels and the chance of spreading to others.
- Increased confidence that germs are being reduced proactively.
Thoroughly disinfects personal items frequently passed from person to person.
Used to quickly disinfect items prior to use in critical situations.
Examples include TV remotes, call buttons, charts, pens, and cell phones.
Sports and Business Facilities:
Use to disinfect contaminated items prior to storage.
Disinfect items such as clipboards, whistles, and pens prior to returning to the office.
Ideal for tape, scissors, cell phones, and other items passed frequently during events.
Museums, Office Buildings, Day·care Centers, Schools, Offices, Pet Centers, Banks, Casinos Restaurants, Cruise Ships, Prison Facilities, Government Buildings, Sports Facilities Hotels/Motels, Conference and Meeting Facilities